How Performance Assessments Support Deeper Learning and Equity
This webinar is a part of Learning Policy Institute’s Achieving Equity Through Deeper Learning series and explores how performance assessments are providing all students, including those who are furthest from opportunity, a vehicle to show what they know in a way that matters. Our panelists share examples from their performance assessment work at the school, district, and state levels and address questions from participants.
- Roneeta Guha, Senior Researcher, Learning Policy Institute
- Young Whan Choi, Manager of Performance Assessments, Oakland Unified School District
- Ann Cook, Executive Director and Co-founder, New York Performance Standards Consortium
- Deb Delisle, Executive Director and CEO, ASCD
- Paul Leather, Director of State and Local Partnerships, Center for Innovation in Education