Preparing Educators During COVID-19
Lessons Learned and New Challenges for Fall 2020
In this webinar, American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and EdPrepLab shared initial lessons learned on effective teacher and leader preparation strategies during COVID-19. The panel members also addressed how programs are continually reimagining their structures and practices even as they maintain a focus on key commitments to deeper learning and equity.
- Steve Wojcikiewicz, Senior Researcher and Policy Advisor, Learning Policy Institute
- Jacob Easley II, Dean, Touro College Graduate School of Education
- Kimya Jackson, Assistant Principal of Redwood Elementary School, West Orange Public Schools
- Stephanie Knight, Dean, Simmons School of Education and Human Development, Southern Methodist University
- Tamara Lucas, Dean, Montclair State University